Co-Parenting Online. Get Started Today >>>
How Custody Junction Works
Create Your Account
- create your private and secure online account by establishing your username and password along with selecting other account settings and permissions.
2. Add Events in Your Scheduling Center
- you can add any Events, but the more important ones are: child exchanges, parenting, holidays, vacations, special events, phone time, and support payments.
Learn More About the Scheduling Center
3. Track Your Events in the Tracking Center
- as Events take place, you will be prompted in your Tracking Center to "Track Your Event" by providing the information as to what actually occurred versus what was scheduled. This is also where you will make special notes and comments regarding the Event.
Learn More About the Tracking Center
4. Generate Reports in Your Reporting Center
- your reports will compare the "Scheduled" versus "Actual" Event information along with being able to easily do a parameter search on your Events for easy organization, printing, and presentation.
Learn More About the Reporting Center
The Crossroads of Effective Co-Parenting
© 1996-2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Divorce Source